An ode to Alexander Wang

Thursday, March 6, 2014


Get into it! Alexander is the shoe gawd! My fashion fairy god father. He knows what my feet want and if it were not for my budget, I would be inclined to oblige. The heart wants what it wants. Simple, but NOT! Basic, but not for the "basics". He has mastered everything from the new it shoe "the mule" making it super chic and sexy, the pointy toe flat making it less girly by making the ankle strap look more edgy than dainty, and please do not get me started on his version of the Birkenstock'ish sandal. That sandal speaks to my soul. If I were a shoe personified, this sandal would be me. I picture it with black skinny jeans with the obligatory knee tears, a loose, but well fitted white tee, black aviators, and a small structured envelope clutch. Insert smiley face with heart eyes emoji here. Thank you Alexander Wang for making shoes for all of us non- club going, tight dress, nor platform stripper heel wearing girls. We love you! 


Until Next Time, 
Vanessa A.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)