Mt first experience with Shoedazzle

Wednesday, March 12, 2014


I may be one of few, but I am not a big fan of online shopping. I am an instant gratification kind of girl. I like to try on and touch the material of the items before I actually purchase them. Besides that, I am not a huge fan of shipping and handling charges. However, I finally broke down and got a VIP subscription to Shoedazzle
because they carry some of my favorite affordable shoe designers like Steve Madden, Report, and BCBG; they have a reasonable range of prices and a killer sale/vip clearance section; and the icing on the cake is that the fashion  killer herself, Gwen Stefani, just designed a line of shoes for them (gx by Gwen Stefani). The shoes are amazing!! 

For my first order, I decided to stay in the clearance section just in case the sizing was off or the quality was awful. I ordered the 3 pairs of shoes pictured above. When I received my packages today I was completely impressed with the quality and sizing. All of the shoes fit perfectly and the quality was pretty damn good considering the fact that I paid 45.00 for 3 pairs of shoes. I also received the backpack/tote pictured above which is now sold out. This bag can literally fit just about anything including a laptop and will be perfect for work or traveling. I am definitely going to continue my subscription to Shoedazzle
and I can not wait until next month to order more goodies. I have a few items in my cart but I think that I have ordered enough for this month. If you all haven't been on the site yet, you should definitely check it out. 

Until Next Time.
Vanessa A.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)