A Black and White Story

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

 (Hat, blazer, tank, skirt, bag all from H&M; Gladiator Sandals from JCP. All recent except the skirt)

Reliability is never a question when wearing a black and white outfit. It is my favorite color combination to wear, besides all black, because it is classic. There is no argument about that. When I wear a slightly monochromatic look I like to play with texture and add a pop of color. My red heart shaped cross body bag has become one of my favorite go-to's when it is time to add color to a look. It has a lot of personality and easily spices up a basic look. It was love at first sight just like my fringe, faux leather jacket and my Cosmopolitan gladiator sandals from JCP. I have always strayed away from gladiator sandals or tall boots because I have very slim and muscular legs, but these fit like a glove. That's how I knew they were meant for me. I can't wait to wear these over the summer with ... everything. 

Until Next Time, 
Vanessa A.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)