Carrie Fever

Monday, April 7, 2014

 
(H&M Trend "Bib Overalls", Divided cropped top; BCBG heels; H&M hat)


Have you ever had a moment where you felt like you were channeling Carrie Bradshaw when you were getting dressed? Well, this was my moment. I wore this ensemble for my birthday dinner and I didn't realize how amazing this outfit was until everyone in the bar was looking at me like I was crazy. That's the bad thing about living in such a relaxed city in the South, there are not a lot of fashion forward people around here . It does not bother me because I don't get dressed for anyone but myself. Fashion is subjective, just like beauty, and whether or not something looks good is in the eye of the beholder. Carrie Bradshaw aka Sarah Jessica Parker will forever be my favorite fashion icon. She was stylish, fashion forward, and a little cooky. My kindred spirit!! 

Until Next Time.
Vanessa A.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)