Street Art

Sunday, April 6, 2014


 (Leather fringe jacket, cropped top, denim skirt, and bag all from H&M ; Gladiator Sandals from JCP )



I love being around things that inspire me and there is a lot of that in downtown Raleigh. My fiance and I had brunch at Big Ed's in City Market Downtown on my birthday.  It was finally feeling like Spring, although the day got off to a not so spring like start. I definitely had to take advantage of the sunshine and warm weather by throwing on this amazing distressed denim skirt with my new favorite sandals.Speaking of favorites ... this cropped fringe jacket was LOVE at first sight for me when I saw it in the sale section on hm.com. The best part about it is that it is on sale for 25.00!! Such a steal!! I hope you all are enjoying your spring and lets pray that it sticks around for good.

Until Next Time.
Vanessa A.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)