Alice in Wonderland

Sunday, May 11, 2014










(Visor, Neoprene cropped top, Shorts, and Chain clutch all from H&M: Gladiator Sandals from JCP) 







Sorry for the picture overload, but it was hard for me to narrow it down. This is actually me narrowing it down. I love this look! It is perfect for a pool party or a fun cruise. I also am feeling H&M's take on the visor. It is very chic and fun and big. Just like I like my hats. 

On another note, can you believe that these photos were taken on the roof or my apartment building. I am in love. There will be many sunsets and sunrises spend on this roof with mimosas or a nice cold beer. I welcom summer with open arms. I hope you all are enjoying the beautiful weather as much as I am.

Until Next Time, 
Vanessa A. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)