Lady Like

Thursday, May 29, 2014


 (Cropped Top Divided Black/H&M: High Waist Structured Skirt H&M: Pointy Toe Ankle Strap Heels Mark&Maddux)



There was once a point in time where my closet lacked of skirts and dresses. For whatever reason, I thought that they did not flatter my little figure. Now, I am completely obsessed with skirts and dresses. My collection is constantly growing and so is my list of favorites. This skirt is definitely one of my favorites. At first I thought it was not going to look good on me because it flares out pretty wide and I have small legs. I was afraid that it was going to make me look like I had chicken legs (the things we women stress over!), but when I tried it on it was PERFECTION!! My new rule of thumb when I am helping others shop, and shopping for myself,  is that you can never judge a garment by how it looks on the hanger because once you put it on it can transform into something totally different. I always say it is not what you wear but how you wear it, and most importantly style it. That mantra has made me much more comfortable with stepping outside of my box and trying new silhouettes and colors in my wardrobe.

Until Next Time, 
Vanessa A. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)