My Overall Obsession

Friday, May 9, 2014










 (Overalls and Cropped Top H&M ; Shoes Crown Vintage via DSW : Sunnies Vintage; Watch JCP )



If there is one trend that I am happy to see make a comeback, it has to be overalls. They are the equivalent of joggers to me! They are super comfortable and easy to style. I prefer the boyfriend style. I haven't yet wrapped my head around the concept of tight fitting overalls. That sort of defeats the purpose to me, but I am not saying that I may not try them in the future. I own a pair of boyfriend style pant overalls from H&M that I wear whenever I need to throw something on that will be cute and quick: so when I saw these I had to get them. I mean a girl needs to have options, right? Besides that, the weather in Raleigh jumped abruptly from Winter to Summer, completely skipping Spring, so I don't know if I am going to be able to survive in pants. 

There is something magical about stairwells, right? Especially with the perfect evening light. When I saw how beautiful the light made the stairwell look, I had to take my photos here. It brought out the nostalgia of the outfit. As a child, I used to be able to hang out anywhere and have fun. It was all about being with friends, imagination, and having a carefree spirit. I think I am going to live that this summer. Sometimes we get so wrapped up in where to go for vacation, what's the hottest night club to go to etc. that we forget that if you live in the moment the best of times will happen organically. 

Until Next Time, 
Vanessa A. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)