OFF DUTY

Friday, May 30, 2014

 (Hat H&M; Earrings Forever 21; T-Shirt MNG By Mango: Camo Pants BDG: Shoes Divided Black)




Lets be real for a moment ladies!! Unless you have a social calendar filled with fabulous events to go to several nights a week or your office includes a 5 star break room and a red carpet, there is really no reason to be dressed up in dresses, skirts, and matching suit sets with 5" heels everyday. It is impractical unless you are a glamazon, freak of nature. Even celebrities who are constantly stalked by paparazzi leave their homes looking like shit from time to time. I'm not advocating leaving the house in your sweats or pajamas, but there is nothing wrong running errands or going to lunch in jeans and a tee with some cute shoes or as us fashion bloggers like to call it your favorite "OFF DUTY" look.  If you have read WhoWhatWear.com (my fav) today than you would know that by the time you are 30 you should have already mastered an easy, an effortless relaxed look. I have 3 more years to get this look right, but I think I am doing pretty darn good so far. The only time I leave the house looking like the aforementioned shit is when I am hitting the drive-thru where no one will be able to see what I am wearing from the neck down. lol!! Another thing we need to learn how to do ladies, is shop for the perfect tees. I swear I don't wear mines out, I just get tired of them so fast. If you guys have any tee brands that you love and that are great quality please leave them in the comments below. 

Until Next Time, 
Vanessa A. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)