Putting in Pink

Monday, May 19, 2014



 (Glasses Vintage: Hoop Earrings Forever 21: White Blouse H&M: Pink, High-Waist Skirt H&M: Pointed Toe Chunky Heels with Ankle Strap Urban Outfitters)


The moment that I saw this skirt, I knew that I had to have it. Typically I am not a fan of pink clothing, however there was something about this skirt that drew me in. It was not just the 14.95 price tag, but the quality. It fits perfectly and the fabric is amazing. I am not one of those individuals that believe that in order for something to be great quality, it has to be designer. I believe it is all in how you take care of your clothing and being sure not to purchase things that look cheap and that are bad quality (regardless of where you get it from). But I digress. What are some of your favorite places to shop for great pieces for great prices?

Until Next Time, 
Vanessa A. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)