Spring Time in Paris

Friday, May 23, 2014





 (Cropped Sweatshirt Divided Red, Metallic Skirt Divided Grey via H&M: Ombre Lucite Heel Booties Shoedazzle: Sunnies ALDO: Hoops Forever 21) 











The pre-summer weather is making me take more risks with my style. At one point in time I went through a phase where I was afraid to wear anything that made me look to young. When I turned 25 I wanted my style to be more mature and lady like. I wanted to feel like a woman. Unfortunately, I went through a frumpy stage, but at 27 I am more comfortable in my skin, I know what I like and what I don't like, and I know what my style is. That confidence allows me to wear things like this and still feel like the woman that I am. That's why I always say, it is not always about what you wear it, but more importantly how you wear it. 

Until Next Time, 
Vanessa A.. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)