Style File: Spring/Summer Suit

Friday, May 9, 2014

 (Sunnies Q Boutique: Necklace ALDO: Suit Jacket, Skirt, and Tank H&M: Gladiator Sandals JCP)







I love working in a creative environment because I never have to worry about what to wear to work. Suit separates and oxford shirts are not my style. This suit from H&M, that I have had for quite a while, is the perfect example of something that I would wear to a creative meeting or to an interview. Now, I know the skirt is a little short, but I am only 5'4 and I would not wear it with heels because that extra height would make it appear shorter.You could also pair the jacket with some chic trousers to make it more interview appropriate if this is out of your comfort zone. This look could also work for going to see a new exhibit at an art museum (I personally love First Fridays in downtown Raleigh) or a date with your beau. Everything does not always have to be worn with heels to be considered sexy.  I decided to pair it with these chic and super sexy gladiator sandals to play up the sort of Aztec print on the suit.  This suit would also work with some oxford style shoes, loafers, or creepers for a slightly more "professional" look. You will soon learn that my style is completely unconventional and that I believe the only rule of fashion is that there are no rules!! 

Until Next Time, 
Vanessa A.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)