Yellow Fever

Saturday, May 10, 2014



 (Quilted cropped sweater, Skirt, and Hat all from H&M: Shoes BCBG: Sunnies ALDO: Hoop Earring Forever 21)






Everyone knows that my favorite color palette is black and white or all black. Year around this never changes, but I think because we suffered from a very long and miserable winter I am dying for some color in my wardrobe. Yellow seems to be taking center stage for my favorite color of the season. I think that it not only compliments my complexion but works well with many different colors such as black and white (obvi), navy blue, cobalt blue, denim, and white. Other colors that I am starting to embrace are pink (blush is my favorite shade), orange, green , mint, and blue. I might even throw in some red. This Spring and Summer I plan to be chic in color. What are some colors that you all are loving for Spring and Summer?

Until Next Time, 
Vanessa A. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)