Flower Child: A picture story!!

Sunday, June 1, 2014





 (Divided Black Floral cover-up/dress; DIY cut-off shorts; Report Sandals; ALDO Sunnies; H&M bracelet, ring, and headband)






I'm baaaaack! And it is officially summer. The one thing I love the most about the summer time is how beautiful it is outside. How green the leaves are, how fresh grass smells after rain, how the sky looks after a storm, and even though I'm afraid  of bugs I love the sound of buzzing and chirping when it's quiet early in the morning or late at night. I saw June bugs lighting up when I was walking my dog the other night and I got super excited. Fall may be my favorite season for fashion, but spring and summer truly have my heart. I'm excited to spend most of my summer days by the pool and my summer nights running around outside like a wild child! 

Until Next Time, 
Vanessa A. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)