Gladiator

Friday, June 27, 2014



 (Visor, Statement Necklace, Top, and Skirt from H&M; Gladiator Heels DIBA via DSW)









Lately I have only been investing in flats sandals or shoes with chunky heels, but when I saw these gladiator heels by DIBA I completely fell in love. I was apprehensive to purchase them at first. I thought they would be a little bit too much, but my gut said yes, so I went for it and I am glad that I did. As soon as I purchased this skirt I knew the pair would be a match made in heaven. I also picture these shoes with my new pleated shorts and some boyfriend shorts to create a juxtaposition between the sexiness and casualness of the shorts. I only feel comfortable purchasing something when I know I will get a lot of wear out of it. 

Until Next Time, 
Vanessa A.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)