Summer Inspiration and (update)

Monday, June 9, 2014







(Images via whowhatwear.com)

First I want to apologize for the lack of updates, but I have been dealing with 2 recent and unfortunate events. 1) I broke my phone and I actually use my iphone to take and edit my pics. I don't have a professional photographer and I don't have my Nikon anymore :(
2) I am recovering from a bad cold. It is hard to be cute when you are sick as a dog.

Anyways, I am excited for summer and the things that are coming to fruition in my life right now. I have a lot of ideas for posts in my head and I can't wait until I am 100% back in action, so that I am able to share them with you all. I hope you guys are well.

Until Next Time,
Vanessa A.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)