Mirrors and Pleats

Thursday, July 17, 2014








 (Hat, Denim Crop Top, Pleated Shorts from H&M; Jelly Bag, Mirrored Sunnies, and lucite and gold lucite necklace from Q Boutique; Leopard Calf Hair Oxfords by Cynthia Rowley )


ll
There are a lot of significant details in this outfit that make it damn near perfect for me starting with the black pleated shorts. These shorts have to be the most versatile thing that I have in my closet because it literally can be dressed up or down effortlessly. I know that can be said about a lot of things, but when taking these shorts into consideration they literally can be made to look like a pleated mini skirt without doing much of anything. I also like how this cropped denim top is a more summer-friendly and playful take on the classic chambray shirt. Yet another versatile piece living in the wardrobe.

Until Next Time, 
Vanessa A.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)