A jumpsuit in Layers

Monday, November 10, 2014


( Hat: DSW; Jumpsuit, Cropped Tee, Necklace, Clutch: H&M; Denim Shirt (old); Shoes: Report Signature) 



I love wearing jumpsuits, rompers, and dresses because they are easy to wear and don't require a lot of thought. However, sometimes I like to add pieces to give the look some dimension and texture. That makes it unique. I love tying sweaters and shirts around my waist to add an extra layer to a look and my new thing is statement necklaces. I know that layering simple jewelry pieces is the current trend but if I'm wearing any jewelry at all I like it to be bold, otherwise I usually go without. I'm sure you all will see me wearing this piece several different ways. 

Until Next Time, 
Vanessa A. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)