Stealing from the boys!

Friday, November 14, 2014


( mens button up shirt; skirt and necklace from h&m; Vince Camuto leather boots; Express clutch (old Christmas gift)) 



I stole this mens button up shirt from my friend. He was going to throw it out, but when I saw it I knew it would be perfect with this skirt and jeans and statement necklaces. I like how men's button up shirts fit more than I do ladies because they are more relaxed and I also don't have to worry about the buttons pulling at the chest. Another obsession that I've had for years now is with full skirts. They give the allusion of curves when you are slim like me. It also creates a balance if you're heavier up top than you are the bottom. Although I believe full skirts are miracle workers for slim girls, they are still flattering for all figures. 

Until Next Time,
Vanessa A. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)