HVA Winter 2015 Must Haves

Monday, January 5, 2015

Hey Vanessa A. 2015 Must Haves


My style is completely unpredictable. I live and shop by the mantra "I wear what I like". Even though I will always gravitate towards interesting prints, basics have truly become my new obsession. Whenever I am rushing to get dressed in the morning I always reach for a basic tee in black, white, gray, or stripes, or a black turtleneck. I pair my basics with a midi length skirt or skinny jeans and top it off with a hat and red lipstick and I am out of the door. Basics allow you to accomplish an effortless look in minimal time.These pieces are my wardrobe staples because I will never get tired of them. I would love to know what you all have on your 2015 must have list especially since winter is really just getting started. I am going to need all of the inspiration I can get when the weather really starts to drop.

Until Next Time,
Vanessa A. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)