HVA Resolutions

Tuesday, January 6, 2015


I am about 6 days late, but it is never too late for the quintessential new years resolutions post. I am not big on resolutions because I find it hard to keep up the momentum, especially when there is already so much to do. I am not going to tell myself that I am going to work out more or eat healthier because in reality that is probably not going to happen. There is nothing wrong with having resolutions that promote a healthy lifestyle, but they are not for me. I want my resolutions to be a reflection of the type of life that I want to live. I focus so much energy on work that everything else takes a back seat and I rarely pull it to the front. I want this year to be about new experiences filled with love, fun, and great memories. I love the quote that pretty much says "don't become so busy making a living that you forget to have a life". That may  not be verbatim, but you get the picture. That quote was made for me. Here is a list of some things that I want to accomplish this year. 

1) Shop less and save more: wear what you already have before buying more. Otherwise I will have a closet full of new clothing that never gets worn and that is wasted money.

2.) Cook More

3) Take first flight: Do not judge. I am terrified of the thought of being in the air but it is a fear I would love to conquer.

4) Go on more girls trips

5) Explore new things

6) Go on a real vacation 

7) Read more: my fiance got me a new Kindle Fire for Christmas and I am already on book 3. 

8)Spend more time with friends and family

9) Make blogging a priority 

10) Enjoy the moment!!

Until Next Time, 
Vanessa A. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)