A Winter Situation

Wednesday, February 25, 2015






This sweater is one of the coziest that I own from H&M and my Steven by Steve Madden boots are probably the most comfortable pair of heels that I own because the leather is so soft and the heel is chunky. This has been my go to look to get me though the winter. Distressed denim, chunky sweaters, and boots. I wear hats all year round so that's like putting on earrings and make-up ... a normal routine. Sorry for the poor picture location. I spent my day fighting through the chaos at Trader Joe's and Kroger. We are getting ready to have another "snow storm", so getting a good ootd pic wasn't at the top of the priority list. Thank goodness for fiances and camera phones. lol! 

Until Next Time, 
Vanessa A. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)