Navy

Saturday, March 21, 2015


 Sunglasses are H&M (check your local store)
Jumpsuit: similar styles here and here

 shoes are Steve Madden from Belk (sold out)
Michael Kors bag on sale here


Navy is easily becoming one of my favorite colors. As someone who used to wear all black all the time I find that navy is a great substitute for black because they are both classic colors. Another thing that I have been obsessing over lately are jumpsuits because they make getting dressed so easy. They are perfect for off duty days and super busy, tiresome work days. This one is from H&Ms ladies basics range and it was only 29.95. It's super comfy and I love the material. I can't be bothered with fussy clothes so comfort is always a factor in what I purchase when I am shopping.

I wore this today to have lunch downtown at Carolina Ale House with my fiance. That is one  of our favorite spots to go to for wings and beer. Yes, I am a beer girl and a wine lady! lol! I am not huge on cocktails. Yesterday was my first day off in 9 days so I spent most of the day resting which was perfect because today was so beautiful outside I could not even think about sitting in the house. I try to take advantage of every weekend and day that I have off since they are few and far between. I am trying to find a happy medium with this work-life balance thing, but it has not been easy. I would love to hear how you ladies who work full-time balance your lives outside of work, especially if you have a family.

Until Next Time, 
Vanessa A. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)