HVA Styles: Denim Craze

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Denim Craze



Warehouse denim shirt dress T By Alexander Wang blue crop top Acne Studios a line top H M denim tunic H M short sleeve blouse Madewell clothinONLY short overall H&M jeans H&M wide leg flare jeans H&M short Charlotte Olympia Kitty Denim Slipper Splendid leather high heel sandal The sak shoes Gucci denim purse

My style has always been on the more casual end of the spectrum and even though I own tons of skirts and dresses, I am a true blue denim lover. I've always believed that you can never own too many pair of jeans and that no two denim shirts are alike. Denim is a timeless closet staple and the denim on denim look is more stylish and chic now than it has ever been.

Whenever I pair a denim top with jeans I try to create a contrast between the color of denim by picking a top that is a little lighter than my bottoms. I also like to play with texture. Distressed and patchwork denim makes the denim look more interesting and cool.  
This look is also fun to style with statement necklaces and neutral accessories like hats, shoes, and handbags. 

If you're running low on outfit inspiration for the day just remember that a "Canadian tuxedo" is fool proof as long as you style it right!

Until Next Time, 
Vanessa A. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)