Over Sized

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

 Sweater H&M (no longer available)

 Wide leg jeans are "vintage" H&M but check out these cute wide leg pants

 Shoes here



 Sunglasses H&M. Not available but similar style here





Wore this to run some errands. I still like to put a little effort into getting dressed even when I am not really going anywhere and I just want to be comfy. My obsession with spring jackets and sweaters has gotten a little out of control. They are perfect for styling up a a basic outfit. 

I have also grown obsessed with bright bags. This Michael Kors bag was an instant eye catcher because of the vibrant yellow color. I instantly pictured wearing it with some of my basic neutral outfits to brighten them up. Too bad I no longer own this beauty. The wonderful people at BELK allowed me to exchange it for the Navy Blue version because of an issue I had with my bag. 

Until Next Time, 
Vanessa A. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)