Fabulous Finds: S/S 2015

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Hey Vanessa A. Fabulous Finds




I live by the mantra that you do not have to sacrifice your budget for style. Some people will argue that you are paying for quality and luxury when you splurge on designer pieces and although I agree, I believe that you can look just as chic and stylish for a fraction of the price. You just have to know where to shop and what to buy. It is also important to take care of what you own no matter where you purchased it from and it will last you longer than you may expect.

I absolutely love all of the pieces in this set and the great thing is that they are still available online and in stores. They are right on trend for this s/s season and a lot of these items are wardrobe staples: striped t-shirt, white denim, espadrilles, sneakers, and a nice pair of shorts that you can dress up or down. I own all of these pieces except for the espadrilles which have been on my to buy list for a couple of weeks. They will be perfect for me to take on vacation next week.

Until Next Time,
Vanessa A. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)