Modern 70's Style

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Modern 70's Style



H M white turtleneck H M zipper mini skirt Gianvito Rossi knee boots Yves Saint Laurent suede handbag Linda Farrow cateye sunglasses

I have been really enjoying the modern take on 70's fashion that has appeared on the fashion scene. This is one trend that I might have to indulge in. I have always been a fan of fringe, wide leg and flare pants, jumpsuits, and cat eye glasses; which is probably why I have never gotten rid of my wide leg or super flare jeans that are currently neatly folded in my wardrobe. Good fashion always cycles back around.

 I have styled up a few high end and low end pieces for a bit of inspiration. The skirt is only 29.95 available at H&M right now! They also have some faux suede, wide leg gauchos that are on my radar. Don't judge if you see those on the blog soon. What trends are you feeling at the moment. 

Until Next Time, 
Hey Vanessa A. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)