Morning Inspiration and Life Talk

Monday, March 23, 2015









When I woke-up this morning my mood matched the scene outside of my window ... grey and gloomy. I wasn't motivated to get out of bed and after a three day weekend I was dreading going back to work. My mind kept repeating like a broken record "Vanessa, you need a break". I could tell that my body agreed. 

I am usually not one to complain about my work because I love what I do, but I think that we all have moments when we ask ourselves "is all of this hard work in vain". I am fortunate enough to be working for a company that I love, and that I have the opportunity to work towards my goals, but deep down inside my sub-conscience is telling me that I am supposed to be doing so much  more. That is the worst feeling of them all. When you start to feel like all that you are doing is not enough, even though you have come so far from where you used to be. I have to constantly remind myself that what I am doing is enough! As long as I keep doing my very best and working hard, all of my dreams and goals will come to fruition ... right?

Today I am challenging myself to always be motivated, inspired, confident, faithful, and hopeful when it comes to myself and the dreams I have for my life. And I can only hope that what I want for myself is in alignment with what God wants for me. 

Care to share suggestions on how you stay motivated and hopeful (no matter what your beliefs are)? Leave them in the comment section below because I would love to read them. 

Until Next Time, 
Vanessa A. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)