Shop and Share: H&M x Coachella

Thursday, March 19, 2015


 
here and here
This year H&M is an official sponsor of the Coachella Musical Festival. They put together a collection of perfect festival wear for girls and guys just for Coachella. The collection consists of clothing, shoes, and accessories. I was beyond excited when I found out that my favorite brand was putting together a collection of festival perfection inspired by the "it-girl" of the moment Kylie Jenner. With summer right around the corner and a lot of us preparing for spring break or vacation, there could not have been a more perfect time for this collection. Especially since a lot of us won't be attending Coachella. 

I have curated a list of some of my favorite pieces from the collection, some that I have already purchased, that I will be incorporating into my spring and summer wardrobe and taking with me on my birthday vacation which is just a few weeks away. The most amazing thing about this collection is that it is extremely affordable with pieces starting at 9.95. Now with all of that being said .... Happy Shopping!!!

Until Next Time, 
Vanessa A.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)