Shoesday Tuesday

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Untitled #96

ALDO beige shoes Topshop rubber sole shoes

I have never really been a sneaker girl. Jordans and Nikes were never my thing. I have been all about high heels ever since I can remember. But as my style has evolved I have learned to appreciate a good flat. I love flat boots, oxords, loafers, flatforms, and trainers now that they have become more chic and stylish.

I was in the mall last night and popped my head into ALDO to see what they had new and instantly fell in love with these tannish, pink trainers. I instantly began to think about myself wearing them with an all white outfit or my girlfriend jeans and tee shirts or denim tops for a cool and casual day. I walked away from them, but I think they need a home in my closet.I also love this white pair from Topshop. They are the perfect spring and summer trainers. What do you all think about these ... yay or nay??

Until Next Time,
Vanessa A. 

1 comment:

  1. I started wearing flats recently too. I needed mine for work so I went with a pair of ballet flats from Cole Haan. My pick would be the pink pair of shoes. I can't do an all white shoe. It would be grey in five minutes.

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)