Spring Vacation Vibes

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Vacation Vibes

NLST loose mini dress Madewell shirt dress Yves Saint Laurent loose sweater H m jacket One Teaspoon shorts Milly bikini top Topshop white cutoff shorts Chanel espadrille Pieces black flat shoes Leather purse Betsey johnson purse Yves Saint Laurent brown sunglasses

I have been so wrapped up in work and blogging that I failed to realize that my birthday and 10 day vacation starts on Friday. I don't know where I will be going yet because my Fiance is doing the planning, but hopefully it is somewhere warm considering the fact that the temperature has dropped about 20 degrees within a few days. I think we can all agree upon the fact that winter has stayed well past its welcome. Nonetheless I am looking forward to soaking up the sun somewhere in Florida.

Packing has never been a talent of mine. I am the queen of over packing because I have an intense fear of forgetting something that I may need. This time around my goal is to pack basics that I can mix and match and some bold pieces that I can dress up for dinner or a night out. My main goal is to be comfortable and focus on having a good time with my family. My step-daughter's birthday is the day after mine and her spring break starts the same week as my vacation so this will actually be a family affair.

The one thing that I love about all of the pieces in this set is the versatility. Black and white stripes pair well with everything and denim is a wardrobe staple and an essential item to include when packing for any trip. When I am preparing to embark on my journey to 10 days of relaxation I will definitely be including a version of all of these items. I actually own the textured, yellow blazer from H&M, so I am excited to bring that along and style it up with my stripes, but I need to find the perfect denim dress. If you have any suggestions for great denim dresses share them on the comments below!

Until Next Time,
Vanessa A.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)