HVA on VACAY

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

 (H&M top, high-waist jeans, sunglasses,and necklace. Report sandals. Michael Kors cross-body bag


 (H&M sunglasses, yellow sweater, high-waist distressed skinny jeans, bracelets, and fringe bag. Aldo earrings. Sam Edelman slide-in sandals)

(H&M sunglasses and jumpsuit. Michael Kors bag. Report Sandals)


(H&M Conscious Collection trench old. H&M black jumpsuit. Franco Sarto sandals. Michael Kors cross-body bag. H&M wood bracelets.)


I haven't posted in a while because I was on a long and much needed vacation with my family. We spent the week in Myrtle Beach, SC which has been one of my fiances and mines favorite quick get away spot since our college years. 

While I was away I didn't want my focus to be on what to wear, so I packed things that were quick, easy, comfortable, but still stylish. I think that I am going to live in jumpsuits this spring and summer. Now that I am back I am focusing on work because I have a lot going on in that area of my life and I will do my very best to get back to regular posting because I love blogging. 

Until Next Time, 
Vanessa A. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)