HVA Styles: The Shirt Dress

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Shirt Dress & Nudes


Michael Kors mini dress Giuseppe Zanotti lace up boots Kate Spade white handbag Rag bone fedora hat Tom Ford sunglasses )



One of my favorite wardrobe staples has to be the shirt dress. It is the classic of all classics and it reminds me of some of my favorite Hollywood style icons like Meryl Streep and Diane Keaton. Yes, in my opinion they are style icons. I am all about the fly older lady club; women who always look chic and put together. 

The shirt dress can be styled in many ways for many different occasions. In this set I decided to style it in a way that is appropriate for someone in my age range and in a way that is still on trend. It has been all about the nudes since fall. Although I am all about a good monochromatic look, it is good to switch it up and add some dimension to your look. 

This look works perfect for work (if you work in a more creative, non-traditional business environment), brunch or a lunch date, or you could switch out the heels for some chic flats and have the perfect day-out look. The shirt dress is one of the most versatile pieces you can have in your closet.

Until Next Time, 
Vanessa A.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)